Guide to content audits
The new Guide to content audits will take you through the entire content audit process, from preparation to presentation.
A content audit allows you to take informed decisions about your content. It is an assessment of the volume, quality and variety of your content. Based on this Cypres distinguishes four types of content audits.
An audit is useful to project managers, information architects, content strategists, marketers and communication managers. It will give them answers to such questions as:
- Does your content address the needs and interests of your audience?
- Does your content support the goals and tasks of your audience?
- Is your content actually used?
- Is your content well structured?
- Is your content on-brand?
- Do you have enough content or too much?
- Is your content accurate and current?
A content audit can be used to create awareness in your organisation. The findings from a content audit will help you when creating a content strategy and content marketing programme.
Download our Guide to content audits’ for free or view it right here.